We are now pulling events from GunnisonValleyCalendar.com!
This new resource in the Gunnison Valley was created to help consolidate events for visitors, and to make it easier on organizers when submitting events. Here’s how it works:
- Go to GunnisonValleyCalendar.com/Submit-An-Event/
- Add in your event’s information and click Submit at the bottom
- Gunnison-Crested Butte will pull events from this calendar on a weekly basis so there’s nothing else you need to do!
While the new calendar takes all events in the Gunnison Valley, we are selective about the ones we add to ours. We primarily post tourist-focused events, or events that would add to a tourist’s experience while they’re here in the Valley.
- Events that are targeted at locals
- Events where drop-ins to a long running class aren’t allowed or recommended.
- Events that aren’t inclusive or aren’t spectator friendly. Examples include sports camps and meet-ups
Permitting and Regulation
|Elijah Waters||Bureau of Land Managementfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Andy Eflin||City of Gunnisonemail@example.com|
|Crested Butte Land Trustfirstname.lastname@example.org
|Beth Baker||Gunnison Countyemail@example.com|
|Melissa Post||National Park Servicefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Tiffany O’Connell||Town of Mt. CBemail@example.com|
|Lynelle Stanford||Town of Crested Buttefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Emily Peters||US Forest Serviceemail@example.com|