- This event has passed.
CB Bike Week
June 21, 2018 - June 24, 2018
CB Bike Week 2017 was a huge success! Join us in Crested Butte for CB Bike Week 2018.
Join us June 21-24, 2018 for the world’s oldest mountain bike festival in the home of mountain biking!
Whether you’re looking to cruise down Kebler on a townie, mash singletrack miles on your XC bike, or experience the joy of lift served downhill at Evolution Bike Park, we’ve got you covered with Bike Week:
Bike week is now a 4 day celebration of all things mountain bike in the Gunnison Valley. We still have the big thigh burner of a singletrack race, the Fat Tire 40, but now CB Bike Week is more of a celebration of how mountain biking defines our community in the summer. Clinics, a Film Festival, the Chainless World Championships, good beer, and a great party.
- Clinics: gO Ride team members will lead throughout the weekend. Learn More.
- Film Fest: an evening full of mtb films. Learn More
- Races: Chainless World Championships, Fat Tire 40, Jr Wildflower Classic. Learn More
- Bridges of the Butte Townie Tour: 24 hours of bikes and fun supporting Adaptive Sports Center. Learn More
- Discounted tickets at CBMR’s Evolution Bike Park! Enjoy lift-served downhill all weekend for just $20/day! Learn More