Tito’s Blue Mesa Beach Bash
August 26 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Newest SUP Event on Colorado’s Largest Body of Water
The Tito’s Blue Mesa Beach Bash is an event for all ages and abilities! Join us Saturday, August 26, 2017 for the best Stand-Up Paddleboard event in Colorado. SUP races, clinics, games, and more are all included in your admission. Put it on your calendar!
Old Stevens Creek day use area on Blue Mesa Reservoir. Located about 15 minutes west of Gunnison on Highway 50.
We’ll be adding more to the list as we confirm instructors and vendors. Stay tuned.
- SUP Yoga
- SUP Race
- SUP Instruction for all levels
- SUP Demos. Try a board out and decide what you want before you buy
- SUP Games like Tug-of-War, Jousting, and Frisbee
- Live Music
- Food and drinks included with your ticket
- 5-9 people- 5% off registration
- 10-19 people- 10% off registration
- 20-29 people- 20% off registration
- 30-39 people- 30% off registration
- 40+ people- 40% off registration
To receive the group discount please email the event coordinator Courtney Burton at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange registration. Please don’t register a group without contacting Courtney.
Curecanti National Recreation Area is one of the best places to camp in the Gunnison Valley with multiple campgrounds along the shoreline of Blue Mesa. Book through reserveamerica.com.
Plenty of hotels are available in Gunnison, just 15 minutes down the road. Gunnison-Crested Butte Reservations can assist you with all your lodging needs. Give them a call at (866) 508-4212.