- This event has passed.
August 18 - August 20$200
Summer Outerbike in Mt. Crested Butte!
Join us August 18-20 for the best bike demo event in the universe!
That’s right, Outerbike is coming to Crested Butte, the home of mountain biking, for the first time this summer. Three days of riding the newest bikes on some of the best bike testing terrain available. Evolution Bike Park features 35 miles of trails from lift-served cross-country rides to flowy and technical downhills right at the venue!
Check out our sister site, MTBHome.com, for information on lodging deals, registration, group discounts, and more. You can also read about our most recent trip to Outerbike Spring and what you can expect from this awesome event by checking out these articles:
- MTBHome’s Spring Outerbike report from Moab
- Tips on how to do Outerbike right from crankjoy.com (make sure you watch the video with helpful tips)
- Here’s some coverage from our buddy Jason Sumner at mtbr.com
- And an oldie, but goodie, from Kitsbow Ventures from back when Outerbike was still a new phenomenon.
3 passes to choose from:
- Full Demo: The whole shebang! 3 days of bike demos, 3 delicious lunches, shuttled rides, access to the Evolution Bike Park and all Crested Butte Mountain Resort lifts & trails, prizes & contests, parties, and beer for 2 evenings at the event!
- BYOB: NO bike demos with this pass. If you are certain there is no better bike than the one you own and you feel guilty even thinking about riding another, this is the ticket for you. Bring Your Own Bike to Outerbike, enjoy access to the Evolution Bike Park and all Crested Butte Mountain Resort lifts & trails, 3 delicious lunches, prizes & contests, parties, and beer for 2 evenings!
- Social Card: NO bike demos or shuttled rides with this pass. Do you or a friend want to come to Outerbike but not ride bikes? The Social Card gives access to all 3 days of Outerbike events (except bike demos & shuttled rides) and enjoy the perks of Outerbike including 3 lunches, parties, and beer for 2 evenings at the event (no lifts with social card).
More information and registration are available here!
Thank you to the town of Mt. Crested Butte for your generous support of Summer Outerbike!