The Board of Directors meets once per quarter for regular meetings. Quarterly meetings are typically conducted on the second Thursday of the month at 7:30 a.m. The meeting schedule alternates between the Crested Butte/Mt. Crested Butte Chamber of Commerce conference room and the ICELab conference room at Western Colorado University.
In addition to quarterly regular meetings, the Board of Directors holds a two-day strategy retreat (TBD) and a budget meeting in September.
If you would like to receive more details or RSVP to a meeting, email TAPP marketing manager Katy Mooney.
- July 29, 7:30-9:30 a.m. Board of Directors meeting
- July 31, 7-8:30 a.m. public comment meeting
- Sept. 15, 2020 7:30-9:30 a.m. Board of Directors budget meeting
- Oct. 21, 2020 7:30-9:30 a.m. Board of Directors meeting (via Zoom)
- Please RSVP with TAPP marketing manager Katy Mooney if you plan on attending.
Meetings are open to the public. We only ask that you RSVP with TAPP marketing manager Katy Mooney if you plan on attending.
Click here to view the TAPP bylaws. The bylaws were last updated on April 11, 2019.
Meeting minutes are posted after they are approved. The 2015 and 2016 meeting minutes have been archived, but are available upon request. For a digital copy, email TAPP communications director Andrew Sandstrom.
September Budget Meeting